If I can have only 1 vest from Anthro for the fall,
Falling in Love vest
If I can only 1 dress for the fall, it would be
If I can buy only 1 jacket for the fall, it would be
If I can buy only 1 pair of shoes/boots, it would be
What is your fall lust list?





I am in total agreement with the Best of the Bunch Cardigan. I also want the Iberia Coat.
ReplyDeleteMilitary inspired coat/jacket seem to be pretty popular this year. Here is a in-model picture for the coat you like in case you didn't find it already. http://www.leifsdottir.com/product/iberia-coat/ here. It is actually a shorter coat. I had thought by the picture on anthro's website it is a long winter coat originally
ReplyDeleteThe first blouse is so pretty.
ReplyDeleteYou mean the vest? I think it has the right name for it call Falling in love, as I am falling love with it :-) It is backordered now. So I guess I can wait.
ReplyDeleteYou know I love the Best of the Bunch Cardi already, but darnit - the more I see those Bowtied Beauty Boots, the more and more I want them! I'm still waiting for the "perfect" boots though. Maybe these will end up being them?! :)
ReplyDeleteI know, especially there are a lot of choice out there and it is just hard to decide. They are expensive too. Buying one means opportunity lost for the other perfect boots that may come along. Indiana Jones probably had an easier time choosing the holy grail than women choose boots. :-P
ReplyDeleteMy BF just told me he ordered the Best of the Bunch Cardigan for me when it came out last week. I can't wait to get it! I'm soooo curious about the learning curve dress and the falling in love vest. Last week was Anthro heaven for me with all the new items!!
ReplyDeleteYou are sooooooooooooooooo lucky. I show my hubby the best of bunch cardigan and ask "when are you getting your bonus"? Isn't that a big hint? Guess what he answered? He said, not for a while >_<
ReplyDeleteI sent him a picture of it since he's he loves my Coppenhagen sweater so much. It was a not-so-subtle hint. He bought it because he knows it's not something I would splurge on until sale time. I'm impressed that your husband didn't give you the, "are you out of your mind" look. That's the standard response to my hints. LOL.
ReplyDelete