Saw cat's review on kirklees sweater coat at anthrodottir today. Here is the version I tried on and I can see why I don't do reviews. When some piece doesn't work for her, she still looks good. When some piece doesn't work for me? I look pregnant.... The store does not have a extra small so I tried a small. I should size down. The color somehow has a old dirty muddy feeling to it. I really love the peter pan collar. But it kind of blends in with the print.
Worth mentioning is that the picture is taken by my daughter. That explains the head cut off, right? I said to her "make sure you had the entire sweater in the picture" and she follow the instruction perfectly.
We had a pretty good time shopping Anthropologie together at Downtown Seattle. The only problem is Anthropologie opens till only 8:00pm, even on weekdays. So everyday after dinner when we casually browse through stores, they are Closed by the time we get there! Somehow my daughter really likes this double outdoor chair on the second floor. This is her and her gap stuff bunny, which got lost at the seattle airport. She was very sad and cried on the airplane.
Personally I think she is a much better model than I am. Picture below is when we were at the gap trying out stuff for her. Love the hat on her and thought I would buy it on line when I get back so I can use a coupon code for the full price item. It turns out online doesn't have it.


Haha you're so funny! Pregnant??? No you don't! I think that sweatercoat is hard to pull off for anyone. Next time I see it instore, I will put it on for kicks and giggles. :)
ReplyDeleteOh Inkmark! You are too kind. The sweater made me look pregnant too. I love that your daughter followed your instructions so precisely. LoL! I would love to see more of your reviews with your little girl playing photographer. She's darling, and she has the pouty model face down :D
ReplyDelete