Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tagged

Cindi from Simply Cindi  just tagged me with these question, oh, men, those questions are hard.  


1. Who would you say is your hero?

This is a hard question because I never really view anyone as a hero.  If I really have to choose, my husband.  Smart and funny and good at everything he put his mind into, but most importantly, optimistic.  Trust me, optimism is a hard virtue to come by with an autistic boy, whom you try everything that might help and fails to improve.  My husband has been so patient with my son and more importantly,  with me, with all my frustrations and depression over the years.  Yet, he maintains his sense of humor. He truly enjoys the kids and spending time with his family no matter how imperfect we are. 


2. If you were a topping on a pizza, what would you be?
Cheese.  Common and boring yet tasty and cannot do without :-P

3. Which Sex and the City girl do you identify with most and why?
Hmmmm... didn't watch enough to say.  If I have to pick, it is probably that lawyer girl.  

4. What is your fondest memory of your parents growing up?
It was my 6th birthday? It was the last day we are staying with my Dad at Shanghai and we will have to catch a train to go back to Shenyang that night.  They took me to a park that day and then bought me a bunch of cream buns and duck butt.  It cost quite a lot at the time as people don't usually eat out.  I was unappreciative because after all it is duck BUTT,  yuck!  But they  encourage me to try it and it was so tasty... I guess the time I spend with both of my parents are so limited I really don't have much memory of it at all and this is the only thing I can remember when they are both present.

5. What part of your body would you say is your best feature?
ehhhhh, nose, I guess.  Use to be my eye brow until one time I go to China to take a glamour shot.  Then without asking me, the make-up lady shave half it claiming it is too thick.

6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?
San Francisco bay area.  

7. What's the best movie you've seen in the last year?
Avatar - 3D effect is amazing.


8. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? 
A doctor, a medical doctor that can cure any strange problem.


 Last I leave you with OOTD. I have been wearing jeans and big sweater the last couple of days as the lab environment is so hostile.  It is cold and noisy and no food or drink is allowed inside the lab.  The chair is uncomfortable and the work bench is cramped with all the wires and equipments.  Now we are at a stable point that we don't need to power cycle every 5 mintues so we can remote login to it instead of physically sitting there.  So I can stretch and sip tea waiting for the tests to complete.  Much better.   That itself is worth the celebration!

Top: Anthro Courtship blooms Tank
Skirt: Gap 2003?
Cardi: Anthro Obscured Oleander Cardigan
Necklace: LOFT (my daughter said, this necklace looks like that necklace from the princess dress up game on iphone... Hubby: Oh, yeah, it does. She always remembers those non-important details.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...