Saturday, August 21, 2010

OOTD

This is more like outfit of the day before yesterday :-) I was going to send to Cat for her weekly wear anthro to work feature,  but I was too tired on Thursday night and fall asleep when my little girl ask me to stay with her for a couple of minutes during bed time.

I realize it takes real discipline to stick with blogging, so I really admire people who have something new everyday.

Stores are full of fall goodies now and I imagine they have to get rid of the summer stuff pretty soon.  I am patiently waiting for Anthro's grand island dress to go on sale.  Most of the day this week felt pretty fall to me already, especial after the shock of the 90 degrees in Seattle.  My co-worker poke fun of me the other day because I was wearing the sweater.  She is pregnant so naturally she felt hot all the time. I pick up the dress at Seattle, for $30!  Our local store rarely rarely have any 2nd cut item unless they are really awful looking.  Even the first cut item sold out too quickly.


Dress: Anthro rope-in Dress
Sweater Antro Outdoor Cafe Cardigan
Belt: JCREW

2 comments:

  1. Nice combo with the black white and green. So...pregnant women get hot all the time???? What??? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so effortless and stylish in this. It looks like you're on vacation. I've never worn my dress to the office, but I might try it now.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...