Did anyone notice the clinton trench went on sale for $99??? Were there any left? Really love this trench. That and the bag are the only two things from Anthro I packed to our recent Disney trip. Somehow most Anthro piece are too fuzzy to bring on a trip. They don't interchange and layer as well as JCREW. If you are able to get the clinton trench in your size for this sale price, you are the lucky one.
The Brassica Dress went for second cut of $29.99. It seem to have very good reviews so it might be worth trying it out.
Did you score anything today? I liked some of the layering piece, but they were instantly gone. For now, I will stick with gap for my basic tee's.
I did not notice the clinton trench went on sale at all. You look very nice in yours!
ReplyDeleteThanks Cindi, I think I am very tempted to get the second color, but I better not!
ReplyDelete