Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Get Shorty? - OOTD

Have you notice that a lot of Anthropologie's sweaters got the complain of being too short lately?

Solstice Festival Cardigan
Anthropologie at ShopStyle

Tied Trail Cardi
Anthropologie at ShopStyle

And the one that is on Sale Right now

Anthropologie at ShopStyle

I have a sweater from last year and had the similar problem with the length.  I had a feeling those sweater are somehow meant to be wear with skirts rather than jeans. Anyway, that is how I end up dealing with it.


Look back at the picture, I realize my winter wardroom has not been as colorful as the other 3 seasons.  I did add the necklace to pop some color, but it still looks kind of gloomy.

What am I wearing:

Top: Gap stripe supersoft turtleneck, Anthro Sweater (2009 winter, similar here
Bottom: Anthro Acting out skirt. (similar it here)
 Boots: Matisse Women's 'Holmes' Booties (buy it here)
Necklace: JCREW Got it for under $25 (buy it here)
Hat: LOFT Beret (similar here)

6 comments:

  1. Ooh what a pretty outfit! It's nice texturally so it's not gloomy at all. I'm also wearing the acting out skirt today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love that skirt? It goes pretty much with anything you throw at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the ensemble you've put together - am I agree about the Anthro sweaters! I have a few cardis I can only really wear with skirts or dresses. J. Crew has become my go-to brand for "regular-length" cardigans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, your attitude in this picture is colorful! You look like you mean business! Like, I'm a hot fashionista, and watcha gonna do about it?!

    I agree with Cindi that this outfit is super texturally interesting. So much so that color would have prob been over the top. But as it is, it's perfect!

    Lorispeak

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I just love this outfit! I have no torso so short sweaters are fine by me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa: I Love JCREW Cardi! Their color palette has no match. I have been stocking up with their 20% off sweater + 30% off card holder promotions last week.
    Lori: It is already over the top for me so much so that I have to get rid of the hat before I enter the building at work ;-)
    Spiffy: You are lucky those sweaters work for you. Those sweaters are totally cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...