Some the home item are having their best price this holiday season.
Newegg has OXO Good Grips 10-Piece POP Container Set for $58.95 when you enter code EMCZNYN79 at checkout. Shipping is free. I got a set a while back at amazon and they are wonderful to store the snacks! But this price is even better. When I told hubby that I saw this great deal, he nervously asked "You didn't get another set, did you?"
.
Macy's has Wusthof Classic Ikon Santoku Knife, 5" for $45 if you enter code MACYSFRIEND. $99 purchase will get you freeshiping. I love a good knife especially when trying to cut the beef paper thin. A good tool is always worthwhile.


Do you know if the POP containers are air tight??
ReplyDeleteWhat is the definition of airtight? I mainly put dry goods inside and if it get knock out, it won't spill. Things also doesn't go stale quickly like it is in the original paper bags. But I am not sure if it will leak if you put sauce inside.
ReplyDelete