
I haven't wear my bloom lattice cardigan lately. It was a piece that I thought it would be versatile enough to pay full price for. But I have always thought of this piece as a spring(left) / summer (right) cardigan because it is cotton. In the summer, I wear it all the time. It was the right warmth to throw on for the cool office temperature.In the winter, I am more likely to grab for skinny jeans and boots and thick wool sweater in the morning, but readers from Anthroholic had chosen the week to be the blooming lattice as the outfit week. It got me re-thinking how this cardigan could also be styled for the winter. So here is what I came up with.
Top: J CREW gather neck tee
Cami: Gap Lace Cami
Skirt: Banana Republic (very very old)
Tight: JCREW wool tight (very very very old)
Shoes: Rensselaer T-Straps
Cardigan: Blooming Lattice Cardigan
Headband: JCREW zipper headband (It gets too loose after a day's wear, wouldn't recommend it)

Cute outfits!!! Love your t-straps. Hopefully they're comfortable. I couldn't participate in this week's challenge because I don't own the blooming lattice but I can't wait to see what other girls come up with.
ReplyDeleteThey are pretty comfortable for its height. I'm totally bad with heels :-( so I needed the thick heels. I can probably walk those to nearby starbucks. But they are definitely the ones that had so much cushion that you feel heavenly putting it on.
ReplyDelete