Monday, December 20, 2010

OOTD: Season of wrapping

Do you feel the Christmas Spirit yet?  My daughter has been counting down towards Christmas every night now.  She is the Christmas spirit of our family because she is the one most anticipating the holidays.  She had pushed us to put the lights up outside our house and  buy the the Christmas tree.  Without her, we would probably procrastinate till the very end and not do either:-)  This year she wrote her first letter to Santa, at 4.5 year old.


Luckily the wish is simple to fulfill.

I had spend the last few nights wrapping presents and printing out pictures for the Christmas card.  There should be a rule that all toys should arrive in the perfect rectangular package, no curves, no missing package sides to save packaging material because it just made it that much harder to wrap! By the time I am done with the 4th princess doll, I am pretty sick of wrapping gifts already.


So here is some wrap that I am not sick of.  It is the JCREW Dulphine open cardigan.  My mom said I tend to like all the open cardigans and maybe that is true.  I liked the light weight of it.  I liked the pocket.  I liked the ribbed around rib cage.  I also like the softness of its peach pink color.  I felt the color was different enough than the black so I got another color.



Top: Anthropologie Floreat Ice Capped Blouse
Bottom: JCREW Taffeta skirt
Cardigan: JCREW Dulphine open cardigan (Buy it here)
Boots: UGG Australia

2 comments:

  1. You're once again wearing those marvelous boots -- I am feeling cozy just looking at them.

    And thanks so much for your suggestion to check out the Huntington library. I actually visited there in May and was absolutely enchanted. If this rain ever lets up, I might try to stop by again. It would be a perfect place for some photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, those boots are my rain boots, sort of. You will see them everyday unless we get a break for sun. Have fun in your travel and I can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...