Happy Friday! I am glad weekend is almost here. With the cough keeping me up at night, I sure can use the weekend to sleep in. Unfortunately this weekend's weather forecast is not very good. Especially it shows raining on Sunday. That much more reason for kicking myself for getting sick last weekend when it was perfect sunshine outside. There is still hope, weather men is never that accurate in the bay area. Microclimate is difficult to predict. The reason I named today's outfit night and day is because of the Anthropologie Painted night skirt got a sister, painted morning skirt, which is the yellow color like my top. My guess is that the fit would be very similar. While it would be too greedy to get a second color, I do like the painted morning skirt. It is a cheerful yellow.
Here is what I wore:
Top: JCREW Tissue silk posie shell in golden topaz
Bottom: Anthropologie Painted night skirt
Sweater Dulphine bling-button cardigan in dark raisin
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman Tipband
I'm sorry to read that you have been so sick. This outfit is a ray of sunshine though. LOL, Knight and Day is definitely a junk food movie :)
ReplyDelete