Monday, January 10, 2011

Sale Finds under $50







  • JCREW Cord Atlee skirt  This skirt didn't look like much at first.  The I saw how cute it look on Jan,  The Girlest Boy Mom.  It is so versatile and casual piece for the winter and the short length really works out well for petite girls. With the price of $24.99 +30% off, you just can't go wrong with it.  You can my outfit with this skirt here


  • JCREW Tiered silk ruffle dress ($49.99 + 30% off) is a party dress, but it is very comfortable.  Good for a evening out. I wore this dress to Jay Chou's concert at New Year's Eve. I wish I have a better outfit picture than this, but my camera ran out of battery 5 second before the count down and I did not have a chance to take a outfit picture. 


I guess after the whole shopping season, everyone is sort of on shopping ban? Hope you can still have some room for some good deals.  There is also maybe a sale tomorrow form Anthropologie?  Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...