Top: Anthropologie Cabled Pathways Pullover
Bottom: Anthropologie Field Skirt
Shoes: J-41 boots
***********
On a different subject, my daughter's hair looks like the illustration from Stephanie's Pony Tail, one of my favorite children's book. She has to take a nap at school and her ballet bun was kind of loose. I just couldn't help smiling every time I look at her hair.



Hi there! That is one of my favourite hairstyles for little girls. It always makes me smile when I see it at work or on my nieces :) That sweater looks fantastic with the skirt!
ReplyDeleteJess: Are you a teacher? It must be nice to work in an environment that has young kids. I think that helps keep your spirit young too.
ReplyDeleteI love it! I got through the first half of my google reader yesterday and would have it your blog today...so I'm super late seeing this but I like it, it's so comfy. The sweater is a bit itchy though, right? I think I need a tissue tee to wear underneath. You had a hard time finding that sweater, didn't you? Happy you found one!
ReplyDeleteCute OOTD and I love the oatmeal color of the sweater with the bright mustard of the skirt.
ReplyDeleteYour daughter's hair looks too cute! I have a 3-year old cousin and she used to wear her hair in two "pigtails" on the top of her head. They looked like palm trees!
And how funny that you saw someone who looked like me at your local Anthro! I must have an Anthro-loving twin!
Spiffy: The sweater is a bit stiff rubbing against skin so I had to wear a tissue tee under it. I did had to went out my way to do a charge and send with this sweater. No luck with gold at the time but I see the gold in XS pop back now in case you need to downsize yours. I want to see your real life version!
ReplyDeleteJamie: I wonder how many people actually step up to people if they meet a blogger on the street. I am not sure if i have the courage to do so.