Sunday, January 30, 2011

Keep or return? need your opinion + OOTD

Happy Weekend!  For the first time after the kids are born (which means past 7 years) we slept in till 10:30 today.  The raining day helped as my son is very sensitive to light.  I woke up with the big craving for Chinese Scallion Pancake. So that is what I end up making.  As usual, I never remember to take the picture before eating it....

By the time we are done with breakfast, it is 11:00 already..  Hmm... It is almost time for lunch.

Ah,  the good life of doing nothing! We should have that more often.

I got this Daily Consttutional coat last Thursday.  However I am not really sure about it.  It is an unusual coat I have to say.  Hubby said it is a bit strange looking as if someone wear their waist belt on the wrong place.  What do you think? Is it strange?






I had grew to love the legging more and more, especially after I worn a hole on my favorite jeans.  The hole is right on the butt so I cannot resurrect it in any way. Sigh.   I really like today's outfit because it is very very comfortable.  Thanks to Anthro's fool prove half slip, I was able to dress it up a little with the lace edge so I don't look like I am walking around on my PJ's.  Do you like it?


Here is the spec:
Dress: JCREW softspun sunset dress
Caridgan: JCREW femme casher cardigan
Slip: Anthropologie Foolproff Half slip
Scarf: Juicy Couture 'Feather Graphic' Scarf
Legging: (from china)
Boots: UGG australia

8 comments:

  1. i think it's cute but my new philosophy is that if I'm on the fence about anything, it goes back!
    Yay for sleeping in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coat and would love to own it myself! I think the side profile is so stunning. But, huge BUT, I'm with Spiffy. If you're unsure, maybe it's not for you? Also a fan of the foolproof slip. I picked it up too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to agree with Cat, love the side profile soooo much, and I like the buckles on the cuffs, I think they add visual interest to the coat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the coat is unique and very cute, but if it doesn't make you feel great then maybe you'll find something better. I found the buckles too overwhelming for me. I really like how you layered the dress over the slip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the side profile of the coat( I don't think it's strange), but I'm with the rest of the ladies, if you're unsure then maybe look for something else. p/s I adore your chemise dress and a Gong Hey Fat Choy to you too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for chiming in. It looks like this one is going back. I do love this coat's side profile, but the front is not as interesting. You guys are right, I should spend on something I truly love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehehe...I laughed when you wrote about your hubby's comment. My hubby would have said the same thing. I think this coat is OK, but not classic if you know what i mean.
    On a more positive note, i saw your outfit on Kim's feature and thought it was a chic way of styling a chemise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vintageglammz: I think our other half are our conscience, serving as a safe guard preventing us going over the top. Looking at anthro for long, it is easy to have our taste skewed.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...