Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thousands of Petals -- OOTD

Are there time you felt overwhelmed by the amount of frills and ruffles, all those things you normally love.  Then all the sudden it all became too much?


 Not today because I felt quite adventurous to pile them all on in one outfit! Tiers, ruffles, tulle, flowers, polka dot, sequence, beads, chiffon? You name it!



Top: JCREW Vintage cotton amour tank (buy it here)
Bottom: Leifsdottir Paso Doble Dot Skirt (buy it here)
Caridgan: Ann Taylor Loft Floral Trim Caridgan
Shoes: Matisse Women's 'Holmes' Booties (buy it here)

Hope I haven't overwhelm you. :-)

Polka Dots | Everybody, Everywear

7 comments:

  1. I am in ruffles too today and no, it's never too much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE ruffles -- in all quantities! And your Leifsdottir skirt is just so gorgeous. Dots and ruffles together??? Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindi: It is been while you post any OOTD pictures. I guess you are totally into photography right now.

    Jamie: Leifsdottir is usually above my price point even at sale price. It is quite a splurge for me to get this skirt. But more than ruffle, I am a sucker for polka dots so I took the bite. I have to say I am quite surprised by the among of details it has.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I love that skirt, and all your ruffles look great together, some days it can be too much but other days, not enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your skirt - its such a fabulously unique take on polka dots! I have a J. Crew tank similar to yours and I love it to death :) Found your cute blog via EBEW.

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This skirt is gorgeous, and I really love the mix of textures in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is awesome!!! And I love that you paired it with ruffles. Cute cute.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...