Thursday, January 27, 2011

Review: Weekend Respite Henley

This review is for  Weekend Respite Henley from Anthropologie's  Lounge wear selection .  This litte Tee comes in black and cream.  It is no longer listed on line but the store still have it. There are size avaiable in M online last time I checked  and the item # is 19333251.

This shirt by Eloise measures 31" L so it wears more like a tunic. I really like the length of it as it works well with skinny jeans.  The water-mark like flower pattern gives the shirt a uplifting detail without being too busy.  However the pattern did leave the shirt see through so you will have to wear a cami under. The fabric is spa soft.  Color is more cream than white. Notice shoulder and the lower edge as well as the sleeve are solid cream color to give more sliming lines to the overall simple tee. The neckline is low enough to be flattering without being to revealing.  For your reference I am wearing a S because I don't want a such comfortable piece to be overly snugged. Roller up sleeve hits a bit over elbow.  When the sleeve is roll down, it is 3/4, not full length either.  Overall, this is a unfuzzy little Tee that is flattering in a casual way.



Wow, it is very wrinkled....


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...