Half decent huh? That is if you don't look at the back... But we let her off to school the way it is at the risk of leaving the teacher a bad impression of me being a sloppy mother who forgot to comb her daughter's hair. One should always encourage the little ones when they are willing to try :-P
Remember I was worried about D'armee Dress being too shiny? I love it! It surely took a long time for it to arrive. I decided to go with Grey instead of the green at the end. What a comfortable and easy dress! I love how you can just throw it on and go.
Speaking of sale, did anyone notice this at nordstrom? I wish I know how to walk on a 3 inch heel. I just love the pearl like color. It is on sale for $59.90 right now.




You and your daughter both look so cute! I love the flowers on her dress. And the D'armee does look comfy!
ReplyDeleteI wish they could make an adult version of your daughter's dress - it's very pretty!
ReplyDeleteYou look tres chic in the D'armee dress. It's simple but works and looks very comfortable.
Daylight savings always confuses me..i never know whether to change the time back or forward 1 hour!
Haha I wish adults can still wear hair like your daughters! My mom used to do the same thing with my hair when I was your daughter's age. So cute!
ReplyDeleteThe D'armee dress looks great on you with those boots. I love it!
Your daughter is adorable! Love her dress and her hair! I think she did a fabulous job:) The D'armee dress looks great on you. I rally like the color.
ReplyDeleteYour daughter is just adorable. I won't even tell you what my daughter's hair looks like half the time! But she's happy and that's what counts. Yours looks quite thrilled with herself.
ReplyDeleteThat dress is great on you. Love it with the red coat too.
Jamie: Thanks. D'armee is somewhat a surprise to me. I think i wouldn't have picked it up if it was for so many positive reviews.
ReplyDeleteVintageglammz: You are not the only one. The worse is when you adjusted some of your clock and not the others...
Cindi: I think you could still do that if you are <30 :-)
Kristin: Thanks. She earn her dress after collected 30 stamps for being good :-) I can't wait to see what you do with your new camera.
Betty: Oh, your daughter rocks! I just check out her moto outfit, that is a cool tough girl!
Aw, your daughter looks so cute! She did her hair better than I can do my own! I was never good with pig-tails. The D'armee dress looks great on you, it's very chic. What belt are you wearing with it?
ReplyDeleteMich: It is the Ann Taylor Loft Braided Leather Belt with Tab.
ReplyDeleteI just love the exuberance that comes through in your daughter's photos. Yours too! The D'armee looks fantastic on you. I never saw the newer colors in person, and now I am definitely curious.
ReplyDeleteYour daughter's hair looks so perfect! Good for her. She is super cute. And so are you in this outfit! I love this dress on you, especially with the red Alice and Autumn sweater. I can't stop smiling at these photos :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great in this outfit...especially love the pop of red in the Alice sweatercoat!!!! ANd seriously, could your daughter be any cuter??!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look so great in the D'armee dress! It's perfect for your figure.
ReplyDeleteIs it odd that I'm totally jealous of your daughter's dress? It's so cute! And she's just darling with her self-done hair. :)
Lorispeak
Cat: Her chinese name is "Le" which means happiness in chinese. I think we name her right because she really is a very cheerful child.
ReplyDeleteSweet Laundry: I love looking at my daughter too. Sometimes she would ask mommy, why are you staring at me.
Jenni: Thanks. Kids are always cute and always surprise you. I love the chubby cheek on your youngest son too :-)
Lori: Haha, your are not the only one. I can see the design works for adult too.