Thursday, March 17, 2011

Red and stripe - OOTD

I originally typed up a pretty depressing post and decided not to drag every down with me.  There is enough bad news in the air these days.  Let's bury our head in the sand and  enjoy the peace and beauty in this world while we still have it. So anyone have any recommendation for brainless romantic comedy like "the proposal"?  My co-worker said he doesn't like Sandra Bullock because she is "universally appealing".

This is a stripe shirt that hubby didn't object. As I mention before, he doesn't like strips but this one he said he actually like it.  I  realize I have more and more anthropologie items in my wardrobe these days I end up having the whole outfit from them.





Details: Top: Anthro Raining Lines Henley
Bottom: Anthro Hop Skip Jump skirt.
Shoes: Anthro Third Act Heels

And if you haven't gotten sick of me bragging about my daughter, she came back with this little drawing from art class yesterday.

The crying girl supposed to be a tree, b.t.w and the thingy on the left is a Alien candy ship.  The alien candy ship is trying to abduct the little apple baby (the orange thingy)  According to her story, it melted after the brave apply baby  pour soup on it,  much like the witch of Wizard of OZ.


This could potentially be the first sci-fi she wrote :-) Maybe I shouldn't limit her TV watching so much.

5 comments:

  1. I've been reading your blog for a bit now. Love the outfit, but I reallllly love your daughters art! What an imagination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter's drawing is really cute. Isn't it funny how kids interpret things? I love the way she has drawn the bows on the girl's hair - full of imagination!
    I'm surpised your hubby isn't fond of stripes as you look adorable in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great imagination your daughter has! Love her picture!

    I like your stripes! Very nice. Sorry to hear you are feeling down. I hope you have a wonderful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is so cute. I love that skirt. bought it myself but it didn't quite fit right. Love your daughter's story that goes with her pictures. It's always fun to listen to what they think of their art and why they drew what they drew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anon: It is the golden age that her thoughts are not framed by the norm yet and I really treasure the imagination she has too. I will keep posting her work as time goes on as long as people are bore of it :-)
    Vintageglammz: I just need to keep training him haha ^^
    Kristin: I am generally pretty optimistic, but the suffering in this world are too great and I get overwhelmed and felt powerless sometimes.
    Betty: It is hard to follow her stories sometimes because it appear completely random and there is no logic. Very picas, haha. I think this is the few time I was actually able to reiterate what she said :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...