It turns out I do.
Somehow at this age, she likes everyone to dress the same. In the past she felt exited if the whole family wore jeans one day. I think somehow it gave her a sense of belonging and comfort.
I would had preferred wearing jeans on weekends, something like this.
Tee: Anthropologie stripe henleyCardi: Anthropologie Before 5 Cardigan
Bottome: Gap Jeans
Boots: Hush Puppies
I also felt silly because she insist that we should wear exactly the same thing, or as identical as our wardrobe allowed. On the other hand, I don't mind humoring her on a lazy Sunday morning just to see her smile.
So here is today's outfit came out her highness's dictatorship.
My daughter's outfit : I am listing hers first because this is what she throw on and make me copied. After this, she happily announce: "That is great! Now we can be twins" I'd felt much happier if I hear this 15 years down the road.
Dress: JCREW jersey dress
Cardi: JCREW Chiffon Bow Cardigan
Legging: Gap
Boots: Nordstrom
Belt: borrow from her Disney princess Jeans.
My outfit:
Dress: JCREW jersey dress
Cardi: JCREW Dulphine open cardigan
Belt: Anthropologie Soft Bow Belt
Shoes: Hush Puppie
Tights: JCREW dotted tights
Pin: Borrow from a JCREW skirt

That is so cute, and she put together a great outfit!
ReplyDeleteaww this is just too sweet. How cute is your mini-me. Your daughter is so young yet is learning fashion and styling already. I'm impressed. Of course, it helps when she has a stylish mother to begin with,someone to look up to. :-)
ReplyDeleteOh, how cute! I love your matching outfits. She did a great job and just look at how happy she is:) The pin on your cardi is a nice touch.
ReplyDeleteAw now this is too cute. You both look fantastic, and she is just so adorable! I love headbands like those on little girls :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie pie your daughter! I have to admit that the idea of playing twinsies sort of appeals to me since my mom used to dress my sister and I in identical outfits when we were growing up. I love both outfits. Impossibly cute!
ReplyDeleteawww, you and your daughter are the cutest twins I've ever seen :) I just wanna give your cute daughter a great big cuddle!
ReplyDeleteYou guys look so cute!! Your daughter belongs in the JCrew kids catalog for sure.
ReplyDeleteOh, and yes, I did get the beret with my loft top and cardigan. :)
You guys are SO cute! I want a daughter as well because then I can make her dress like me!!! I love it.
ReplyDeleteThanks all for the encouragement, The reason I said encouragement is because hubby find it funny and commented we look ridiculous >_< so I am a littler bit embarrassed before posting this.
ReplyDeleteAw, that is adorable - and fashionable! Like mother like daughter! Current and future fashionistas!
ReplyDelete