Did u notice some of the goodie from Ann Taylor Loft Lately? One of the reason I don't like LOFT as much is for the SA's attitude towards returns. They act as if you owe them money or something. Did the local store get ding for return items or something? I have never seen any store this bad with returns. One time the guy at the counter even said to me that next time I should just send it back with the return label, don't bother come into the stores. What about I might want to check out something at the store besides avoid shipping fee for return items. It is not like there were tons of customer waiting in line or anything. The other thing? They always forget to demagnetize their on-line orders. I have to apologized to ever store on the way because this damn sensor just kept beeping. It is so embarassing.
OK, enough complaining. This post is supposed to be the thing I love about LOFT. The thing is despite the service, LOFT do have some cute stuff that kind of resembles some Anthro items and for a lot less and they heavily discount their items constantly.
So what is on my wishlist? The Cocoon Drape top. It reminds me of Anthro's Neo-Refinement Pullover
probably because they both have a slouchy sleeve except Anthro's version is asymmetrical. I probably like LOFT's version more because I like the soft peachy color more. Also the Coccon Drapes a bit lower so it is a more flattering neckline for me. Also it is a thiner material listed as Linen+Rayon Blend. I am not sure how you would wear a sleeve like that with a coat, so with Anthro's wool version, I wouldn't know when to wear it. I am a little skeptical about machine washable part in this sweater because most time linen or rayon by itself are not even machine washable.Its solid color sister is pretty nice too.
I also like this on line exclusive twill taylor skirt. I love both the Khaki and Navy version and I think it'd look perfect with a stipe T.
Do you shop at LOFT? What is your experience with their customer service? Any thing caught your eyes with their spring arrivals?
Here is an outfit from yesterday. I was on my way out taking my daughter to piano class.
Dress: Anthro sweater dress (Got it for $9.99! Yay! no idea what it is called)
Cardigan: Anthropologie Plaza Cardigan
Boots: Hush Puppies
Bag: Cole Haan Camden Devin Tote
Here is my daughter's OOTD, haha ^^ The sticker says tomorrow is picture day.
Top: No idea, it is a hand me down
Sweater: JCREW
Skirt: Crewcut silk tiered skirt
Legging: Gap
Shoes: Nordstrom Maddy Boot
Have a good weekend!


Oh yes, the loft top does remind me of Anthro's Neo-Refinement Pullover. We don't have Loft in oz, well there's a lot of things we don't have :-)
ReplyDeleteYour daughter looks so adorable in her little pink ruffle skirt. Nice to see mum in grown up ruffles as well!
I'm not a LOFT shopper, but my sister has ordered online from LOFT a few times. I went to the store with her last year to do a return and the SA was not so nice about it either. Incidentally, I did a return at Anthro for an online order and the SA actually told that I should return it by mail? I was sort of dumbfounded by the comment as I was standing right in the store with the box of things?! Btw... love your sweaterdress! My sister has it and I borrowed it several times! You're daughter's outfit is so cute. I wish I could get away with something like that :)
ReplyDeletelove your outfit!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awful about your Loft store. You should probably write a letter to corporate about it. I have never had trouble at mine and I return A LOT since I hardly ever try on in store.
ReplyDeleteBut, your wishlist items are wonderfully pretty. I just walked past Loft today and saw some very lovely things in the window. May have to venture in next time.
Your daughter is adorable too, she looks like a Crewcuts model. Mine likes me to post her OOTDs sometimes. :)
Oh, your daughter is so cute! I love her skirt and leggings! Your OOTD is great too! What a pretty sweater dress (and great price)!
ReplyDeleteI haven't been into LOFT in a couple of years actually. I have seen some cute items online, but for whatever reason, just never make it into the store. The drape top is really pretty, I like the gray/lavender color. That's too bad about their customer service.
You and your daughter look so much alike!! She is so cute.
ReplyDeleteI love the sweater dress!
And I'm in the Silicon Valley too! I'm loving reading your blog
vintageglammz: you guys have other great stores that I wish we had whenever I see an awesome piece in your outfit :-)
ReplyDeleteCat: At this age, I think they can throw random uncoordinated things on and still look cute. I wish I could do that
ina: thank you!
Betty: My daughter somehow is the I want all type so whatever others have, she want it. It is a blessing and a curse because you can get her to try something even that is difficult for her because her friends try it, but on the other hand, I worry she would never be content later in life.
Kristin: I think with on-line shopping, there is also a comfort level involved. It is like me with F21, they have some stuff that look very cute, but i had never dare to order it.
Kelly: Glad to meet someone from the same area. I'd be sure check yours too.
I’ve shopped at Loft before and I do like some of their pieces, the quality is ok, but the cutting/design and fit is so-so. But you never know, some items there are winners. Can’t wait to see how it looks on you.
ReplyDeleteHandbags have always been the most important accessories is a user, louis vuitton handbags outlet highlight your Italian handbag styles, especially distinguished. 2011, Louis Vuitton created by bringing the Italian designer, the most elegant crocodile embossed leather protector sticks. The Italian luxury, handmade, 100% Italian design ideas accompanied by hand, creating a new Louis Vuitton 2011 year launched a series of real leather. System using advanced leather, crocodile embossing sticks to light by the magnetic junction discard the general death metal buttons, so elegant and practical products to see that the compact design and close to the body, emphasizing the "Slim & Stylish", for full self-confidence and taste of modern women, a different personal style costume! Louis Vuitton design meticulous, and even mobile phone sets with rope also adhere to the leather production. Properly protect the iPhone apart, Louis Vuitton series of real leather is a luxury you and your beloved cell phone accessories, make sure you love endless! To design the most advanced of the iPhone real leather, Louis Vuitton leather produced using the most advanced series of protective cover, touch soft, has some waterproof, wear-resistant, no plastic smell, Louis Vuitton Sling Bags very durable.
ReplyDeleteWhether to go to work or go on holiday,coach bags outlet 2012 so a bag is the necessary practical travel of coach handbags colour supplement. This season, so creative bright gray, the natural color, nude color match line to intense cherry red and blue green, fashionable clever style, also do not break elegant and intellectual, interest is full but unaffected, reveal coach brand essence. Coach classic works out, this product is a classic coach costly version, with the acme costly top cowhide manufactured in order to small sheep lining by coach. Master craftsman elaborate,Coach Backpacks not only smooth texture and production technique innovation, also do not break inheritance, tie-in the knapweed in blue and red cherry and noble, elegant and rare tonal filled with full-bodied fashionable style, make "Italy makes" the top luxury. This season the handbag series with profusion colour build cheerful style, adopts the high quality leather, creating the new design, overall modelling refreshing. Have a lot of choice is great, but sometimes there are so many styles and designer labels can be hard to make up for your ideas. Choose a handbag,Coach Totes will your closets contrast at the same time is not conflict. Single shoulder bag: these daily plastic bag is the most common. They let them bring long-term hang your shoulders, so there is no need for them in your hands. Let your organization DuoGe pocket everything you need to carry, and style is DuoZhong varied. This means that you can find a shoulder, back in any item, and almost any occasion. Shoulder bag out almost all closed, design, shape, size, and the color. That is, many of us have more than one. After several years of leather new process of intensive research,Coach Shoulder Bags coach decided to create a new leather process for many unique leather designed to bring rich and handle delicate texture effect.
ReplyDelete