Witout the jacket
And without the sweater
OK, I am still more comfortable with having the shirt out.
Jacket: J CREW Chord
Sweater: Anthropologie 2010
Top: Anthropologie Soldierly Sparkle Top
Bottom: Anthropologie Mendoza Codex Skirt
Boots: Super old from Hong Kong (10 + years ago? Wow, showing my age here)
And without the sweater
OK, I am still more comfortable with having the shirt out.
Jacket: J CREW Chord
Sweater: Anthropologie 2010
Top: Anthropologie Soldierly Sparkle Top
Bottom: Anthropologie Mendoza Codex Skirt
Boots: Super old from Hong Kong (10 + years ago? Wow, showing my age here)
This weekend my daughter is class-free. It felt strange. I had stopped her gym class because she wants to try out the ice-skating. Then we book a trip to Hawaii for this summer and we felt it might be useful for her to learn swimming before the trip. The swim class won't start till the end of month. I am almost at lost with the free time all the sudden show up. Maybe I will book a facial for myself. Got any plan for the weekend?




I love your outfit and am so with you on the cold weather. Can't tolerate it. I'm sure you will quickly find so many things to fill up that free time that you won't know how you did it before you had it. :)
ReplyDeleteHow lovely to have a nice trip planned to look forward too. I'm sure the swim lessons will be great for your daughter.
Oooooh pretty skirt! Orange is such a fun colour :) Haha I took some snow pictures, but I had one like...3 layers, thick leggings under a long skirt works wonders.
ReplyDeleteI remember taking swim lessons with my grandma many many many years ago, they make for good memories. Hmm going for brunch with a girlfriend and fiance tomorrow, but that is about it. Maybe a movie?
Pretty skirt! I love all of the layers.
ReplyDeleteHow nice that you have a quite weekend. A facial sounds perfect! I don't have any big plans - just laundry, pilates, maybe a little shopping, and playing around with my new camera:) Enjoy your weekend!
Hee-hee, I can't take the cold either. I miss warm Malaysia. My daughters love swim lessons too. I wish they had it all year round. I wish it was SUMMER ALL year round. No plans other for the weekend other than work. Have a nice weekend :)
ReplyDeleteI'm exactly like you with the sensitive nose - I can go inside from being out and start sneezing because the air is different! And I almost always sneeze twice at least!
ReplyDeleteBetty: You are so right about how things creep up on you and the day light saving stole an hour too :(
ReplyDeleteJess: Yes, I am totally in love with orange at the moment. I spy an orange skirt from JCREW I like. tempting tempting...
Kristin: Do show the goodies from your "little shopping" ;-) I love to see what people get.
Lisa: We had a in-door swim school next to us. I felt so lucky I was able to sign her up because it was the last spot among all the weekend sessions and it was the time we want to sign up too!
Lisa - respect the shoes : Don't you hate that? I was pretty miserable this weekend. Pollen is really bad with the wind and warm tempature. Sigh. I hate spring on those days.