Monday, March 21, 2011

Rain, Rain, go away....

It is raining all week and my treasured JCREW umbrella finally reach the end of its life with the extenuation spring lost its elasticity so that the umbrella doesn't quite fully open. I came across some of those and thought they were so cute.

Miss Marc by Marc Jacobs







Finally Rain boot

8 comments:

  1. I love that clear Macy's one- so happy and fun. I've also learned that transparent umbrellas are super practical as well- no more bumping into people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! How cute and cheery are these umbrellas? The Macys one is my fave

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute umbrellas! Love the Macy's one! Those rain boots a great too. I really like that brand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Macy's umbrella is adorable!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going against the flow. I love the Marc Jacobs umbrella! It so perfectly Girly and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness -- I love the Kate Spade umbrella as well! Truly fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm getting the macy's umbrella. Couldn't resist for the price :-) Let's hope it last through the rain.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...